I live in Berlin, Germany. Before losing my job I developed iOS apps for a living by day.
By night, I do a lot of things. Some of them are:
- I develop apps, that don't pay any bills.
- Together with a very good friend of mine, I host a German podcast called ”Codestammtisch“. (German for ”Code crackerbarrel“)
- I have a personal German blog called ”bullenscheisse“ (German for ”bullshit”)
I've started this blog mainly out of two reasons:
- I want to write more articles in English.
- I want to write more about programming, code, etc.
In my opinion, these articles don't fit into my personal blog. So, yeah, welcome to my ”tech blog“.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on: